Interior Designer Program
Fostering local business and community is important to us, and we’ll work with local designers and their clients on an individual basis to make all design projects a success.
In addition to offering our own in-house design services, we’re happy to open our doors to local professionals in the design business. Our Interior Design Program allows qualifying, local designers exclusive benefits that they may extend to their clients.
To register for our Interior Design Program, we require:
- Proof of membership at one of the following associations:
- ASID (American Society of Interior Design)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- AIA (American Institute of Architecture)
- IDS (Interior Design Society)
- CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- NKBA (National Kitchen + Bath Association)
- A copy of your driver’s license or passport
- A business card
- A completed W-9 form
- A Business License / Sales Use Tax Permit / Certificate of Incorporation/Organization
This program is for Interior Design professionals only, and registration must be completed with a manager. We ask that you identify yourself when shopping, so that if you require assistance, it comes from one of our support staff members and not another in-house Designer. Please bring all required documentation when registering.
For questions and more information about the program contact us at 5008-693-9197.
Interior Design welcome letter & forms: